SMSTS Site Management Safety Training Scheme Course
This course is for people who have or want the responsibilities for organising and controlling groups of staff.
This course covers relevant legislation for health and safety in the construction workplace. It highlights the need for safety procedures and appropriate control and communication to maintain these health and safety standards.
At the end of this course learners should be able to implement health, safety and welfare legislation affecting everyday work. Also, should understand and outline their responsibilities and implement the best practice.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.