Duration: 2 Days
About Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Course SSSTS
This course is designed for those people who work in construction and want to advance their career and qualifications and becomes responsible for supervising a working taskforce.
At the end of course, learners should understand and be able to demonstrate the responsibilities of the supervisor in controlling health and safety on site and how to carry out their duties.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Supervisor responsibilities and duties
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statements
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioral safety
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes