Learners must be 16+ and bring along valid ID (Passport, Driving license or ID card) and must bring 2 Passport size picture. Also candidates must bring National Insurance and Proof of Address.
This course is a 2 days PTS Initial Course, which includes a classroom based PTS e-learning module.
- Introduction to working on the track
- Accessing and Exiting the Track
- Working Safely
- Communication and Teamwork skills
- Emergency Procedures
- Safe system of work
- AC Electric Equipment
- DCCR Electrification Equipment
- Practical Track assessment + Written/Verbal assessment
The PTS course is insufficient for those wishing to carry out any work, which will affect the geometry of the track in any way. For that a person must attend a 5 day Track Induction Course in Addition.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes