CPCS (A62) Training – Crane Supervisor Course
CPCS Course Detail
This CPCS training course provides thorough training to those supervising lifting operations and covers legislation controlling crane operations, including the LOLER and PUWER Regulations, the HASAWA and the British Standard 7121 Safe Use of Cranes.
This CPCS course includes the following elements:
- Relevant legislation and Codes of Practice pertaining to the role of Crane Supervisor
- Roles and responsibilities of this role, as well as other related roles
- Appreciation of cranes types, capabilities and limitations. This includes commonly used terminology relating to crane use.
- Different types of lifting accessories and how they are used
- Crane at stability, safe loading and Safe Load indicators
- Planning a lifting operation and preparing the lift site
- Maintenance, inspections and thorough examination for lifting equipment and accessories
- Slinging techniques for given loads
- Communication methods for a range of lifting purposes
- Controlling lift operations from a given lift plan
- How to identify potential hazards and unsafe lifting operations
All CPCS course experience level variants end with the CPCS Theory and Practical Test.
Time: 09.00am Start
Passport ID or Driving License
CITB Health & Safety in Construction Touch Screen Test for Operatives within 2years
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes