Price includes training, theory and practical test.
To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a 360 degree Excavator, to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
– Operating the machinery to a minimum standard
– Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
– Siting the machine safely and efficiently
– Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
– Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
– The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
– All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
– How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
– How to interpret the information provided by level pegs, profiles and so on
– What routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
Duration of Training
Foundation training – 6 Days training + 1 day testing
Refresher (experienced) Training – 1 day training + 1 day testing
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes